I am so humbled to announce that this blog won an award for being an Inspiring Blog! A special thanks to Elizabeth from Lili and Mums who nominated me for this award. It made my day when I received the notification!
The rules for accepting a blog award are as follows:
1. Display award image on your blog page.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
5. Notify the bloggers that they have been nominated and link to their posts.
Seven Facts about Me:
1. I am a New Testament Christian.
2. I absolutely love writing and speaking at ladies events.
3. I am a Carolina Girl at heart – born and raised!
4. I have lived in 5 states so far – South Carolina, Alabama, Pennsylvania, Tennessee and Illinois.
5. I collect flip flop decor!
6. I love every chance I get to attend brotherhood lectureships and singings.
7. I have my own photography business Key Memories Photography but am currently putting more focus on my writing & speaking engagements.
15 Bloggers Who Also Deserve This Award (in no particular order):
If you have recently been nominated for the Inspiring Blogger Award OR if you’re not keen on participating in the process, please feel free to accept my appreciation of your talent and desire to point others in your direction. There are no strings attached to my appreciation of your wonderful work.
13. Teaching Help
14. Only A Breath
15. Someday Preacher